We’ve everything you need to celebrate St David’s Day this Wednesday (March 1): traditional Welsh cuisine, Welsh brewed beers and a great line-up for the Wednesday night gig.
Our lunchtime specials, available between 12 noon and 2pm, are simply delicious:
- Ham, cheese and leek hotpot
- Cod fillet topped with rarebit and served with crushed new potatoes and green beans
- Sugar crusted lamb served with rosemary roasties and vegetables
- Welsh goats cheese and leek tart served with salad
- Sugar coated Welsh cakes served with butter and jam
Today’s guest ales feature beers from the Mumbles Brewery in Swansea, including Oystermouth Stout, Triple Hop Pale, and Hop Kick.
And our Wednesday Blues Club band is the Delays; a heady concoction of angelic harmonies, beat-group hauteur and groove-based hedonism! The Delays made their name in 2004 with their debut album “Faded Seaside Glamour”, they belong to British pop’s most regal bloodline – early Floyd, the Smiths and The Stone Roses. The band starts at 9pm. Admission is free.